Professionally Completed Siding Installations for Homeowners in Rockland County, NY
Siding plays a critical role in the well-being of your home. With high-performance siding in place, you can safeguard your residence from pest infestations, damage from windblown debris, and anything else Mother Nature may have in store. At Thermo-Seal Windows & Siding, we understand this, which is why we install best-in-class siding for homeowners in Rockland County, New York. Our siding options are sourced from industry-leading manufacturers, such as CertainTeed and James Hardie. This ensures you are receiving top-quality products that will last for years to come.
Our Siding Options
We offer a wide variety of siding materials, including:
- Aluminum siding – This option is ideal for homes on the Long Island Sound, as it offers superior protection against moisture and salt.
- Wood siding – Our wood siding provides a warm and inviting look that homeowners love. It also provides strong protection against the elements.
- Stucco – We offer classic stucco, which is one of the oldest and most energy-efficient siding options available.
- Shingles – Our Perfection Shingles are favored because they offer the natural beauty and benefits of cedar.
- Fiber cement siding – We install James Hardie fiber cement siding. This option is celebrated for its unrivaled durability.
- Vinyl siding – Vinyl is a popular, hard-wearing, and economical choice.
All our new siding options can reduce your heating and cooling costs by enhancing your home’s thermal efficiency. They can also elevate your home’s curb appeal.
Contact Us About Our Siding
To learn more about the siding options we provide to Rockland County, NY, homeowners, contact the professionals at Thermo-Seal Windows & Siding. We’ll be happy to provide an in-person or virtual estimate for your project. We can also go over our convenient financing options.